Introduction About me

About me: 

Hi, let me introduce myself! My name is Ludovic and I was born in Laval in 2007.  Since then , I have been living there which makes it my home. I am living with my family composed of 5 members and a dog. I'm the middle child with one big brother and a small sister, which creates a fun house environment. Let's talk about my studies! I did my primary school in L'Équinox School in Saint-Rose, Laval. Then, I went to College Saint-Sacrement High School in Terrebonne. I am now studying sciences in College Montmorency. It has been a year since I joins this program and I will finish it at the end of this year. My program is meant to create a strong fondation in mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics. The goal of this program is to get students ready for University in Pure Sciences or Health Sciences.

About this blog

In this blog, I want to introduce you, readers, to my field of study.  By now, you already know I am in Science in College Montmorency, but Science is a huge program that opens many doors for University programs. This vlog is going to be more specific about what I really want to do. I want to go in Pure Sciences to become an engineer. In fact, I want to become a Building engineer.

Are you unsure how to pronounce a word? Use your browser's speech synthesis system to pronounce any word or phrase you type into the input box below.
Adapted code based on Jason Mayes' example here: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/xGXZaW Click the HTML button of your blog, and copy/paste the code found here. I checked this blog post for common grammar, punctuation and spelling errors using a free online ESL grammar checker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing a Life in Science.